I have always had problems getting myself cleaned out prior to a session. I have tried different methods suggested to me and that I have read about here and other places online and more often than not have not been successful. I believe this is due to anatomy and nerves and it is frustrating. I have a session scheduled for tomorrow and am trying a different approach which is to pretty much fast or just eat very lightly for about 30 hours prior to the session. I enjoy food and like to eat so this is hard for me but I am committed to trying to see if this works. I have been drinking a lot of water and coffee to fill me up and that has helped so far. I will probably have some mostly brothy soup as well.

I do want to eat before the session for a number of reasons. My question which I hope someone can answer is how long before a session is it reasonable to eat and not have the food digested to where it creates a problem for strapon play. I have read about this but cannot seem to find anything definitive probably because there are numerous variables involved. I am wondering what opinions and experiences here are on this subject.