After 18 month of BDSM journey my feeling told me it was tine for me to return to the place my roots are. Atlanta Dungeon and the wonderful Mistress Ultra Violet.

Booking and communication to the session were easy and straight forward as usual and it took U/us 3 emails in total to confirm the booking and set up the deposit.

She received me at the door of the dungeon, and i am sure She looked more beautiful than ever. After a brief hello, gift and tribute time, She sent me to strip and get ready and had me kneel to Her once back. She allowed me to kiss Her boots, which were so Her style, as they were playful, seductive and sexy at the same time, resembling corsages. She allowed me to worship Her quite a while until She tied me to the cross for Her famous whipping.

Every single beat in exchange with Her soft and gentle touch brought me back to the “zone” quickly. After this warm up, it was on. She had me kneel fixed to the cross torturing my nipples, my balls, adding more and more weight to the parachute stretcher. Within minutes i felt all the stress of the last months dropping off me. The pain She gave me was so sweet and yet becoming stronger.

As usual events became a blur. She used Her vampire glove on me quite a lot through this session, grabbing my balls with it, pinching my nipples, knowing i love all that. After a while She put me on the rope table for a more extensive electro torture telling me She is making me Her “goth monkey”. Frequently my fingers were grabbing into the void and i struggled with pain management, which She enjoyed.

After that She went for Anal training paired with further ball torture with wax and putting Her wonderful feet on my cock and balls. Having a huge plug in my ass, wax and Her beautiful feet on my balls in exchange, while being whipped, nipple tortured, and having Her wonderful butt sitting on my face time and again

Mistress Ultra Violet makes a session a blur of positive emotions while safely pushing one to or beyond the personal limits. She celebrates the torture like an art and naturally includes what a sub likes, while making Her expectations clear. Her playful giggle is a wonderful sound. Her entire personality made me tell Her that i drop my limits for Her as She knows, feels and respects my needs. During the entire session i felt that safe, understood and cared for that i will even have Her disregard safe words the next session.

She was notably happy, when bruises came visible in all the right places. She was this amazing mix between playful and cruel, gentle and brutal i so love on Her.

I can’t say it was a good session, or a great session, because it was an amazing, mind bending, liberating and absolutely perfect session! It was a “i am home” feeling with tears of relief, a return of inner strength and a peace that settled all over mind, soul and body. Sure thing is, i will not wait 18 months to see Her again and see that i can be there as often as possible.

There is no place i’d rather be than under Mistress Ultra Violets heel.

Thank You, Mistress Ultra Violet, thank You, thank You.