Wow, great to hear all these stories of people with actual experience.

I only have experience with two Domina's.

My first toilet session was with Mistress Esme.

The caviar that landed on my chest was medium brown and pretty thick. The load was small, probably because i was a beginner. (She often has HUGE loads).

I almost threw up when she putted it in my mouth. So that's why i was allowed to eat it in very small pieces while sitting in front of her.

I managed to eat it all, which was about the size of a kiwi.

Then i had to serve as her toilet-paper.

I really liked the session, as she was very patient with me, but still tried to push my ''limits''.

The other session was in a hotelroom with a Mistress from Italy. It was almost three years later. In the meanwhile i did some practicing with my own brown (licking, holding it in my mouth and swallowing some). I don't really like that, but i wanted to prepare myself for a session with a domme.

The session with the Italian Domme involved face-sitting, licking and her feeding me. It was almost like an ice-cream machine.

I got a small portion (think of a spoon) of her dark brown in my mouth. It was a great consistency. A bit creamy, but not too soft.

I chewed and swallowed it. Then i got another portion, followed with a lot of her champagne.

After the champagne she gave me a double portion (think of a big spoon), which i managed to swallow, after some chewing.

She asked my if i wanted more. I was nervous and my stomach was full of champagne and some caviar, so i was afraid to throw up in her hotelroom right before the end of the session.

I didn't want that, so i said i had enough. She accepted that.

Although afterwards i regret the fact that i didn't eat more shit smile

Edited by Joeysb (02/12/16 07:20 AM)