LOL! Short story along similar lines. Knew a European female bodybuilder, real Amazon, saw her once or maybe twice a year when she’d come to NYC. This was in the mid-2000s. I was really working out then and she liked it. By the fourth session I thought for sure I’d orally pleasure her that day. We always did a bit of wrestling, I’m big, she’s big but damn, no way she was letting me get close. Breast worship, fine, muscle worship sure, and I was allowed to pleasure myself. Wonderful session... but how could I be so wrong? Going home it hit me. I called her. We talked around the subject, me saying stuff like “Goddess, you are the strongest, most unique Domina I’ve ever met.” Finally I had the nerve to say, “You must have a massive clit... more like a ‘clit-cock’.” There was silence. Then she laughed and said, “You’re the only sub I ever had to figured that out.” I laughed. She was relieved. She was what used to be called a hemaphrodite. (Check Google.)

Strangely, this straight middle-aged (then) guy didn’t get weirded out. To be blunt, I lost a bet with her before the next session and she ordered me to briefly worship her. Worshiped strap on but that’s the only time the real thing. Taught me something about myself and sexuality in general, I guess. She was, is still, gorgeous.