#9 Brutal Slap & Reward Pt 2. This clip is similar to part 1 and to Slapped and Smothered. Together they suggest two more entries in the missing TopTen lists, Slapping and Smothering. However it represents a larger category here, Sensual clips. Like most of the clips in this category it is done with 2feetunder. Here you can see him too, as well as their chemistry. I am a prude but Mistress Varla is not. I am not a good guide for this category so I will recommend only two more clips Seduced and Physically Dominated and Come for Miss Varla. If you visit Crush Kick Destroy depending on your interest chances are you will find something you like. I will make a larger point about sensuality in all the clips and will use insight from my personal experience. I noticed Varla because of the fabulous action in her videos. When I met her because of my profound respect and my deep interest in her my glass was full. It took me many months to realize that her eroticism which is natural discreet and subtle was not a distraction but part of who she is. A lot comes from her excellent taste in dressing and our common interest in vintage lingerie. After realizing this I live in an augmented reality. I need two pair of eyes to look at her videos which I knew for years, one to see the action and one to see her.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1169728093071839233