Here’s just one more story to keep this going. This is about my second session with Goddess Vegas (a.k.a. “Lethal Leg Goddess”) back in 2005. I found her on the wb270.com site for female bodybuilders. But she wasn’t a body builder, in the cliché sense, with a deep voice and enormous muscles. By trade the Goddess was a former Vegas showgirl (hence her name) and her physique was something like an almost six-foot track or Olympic swimmer. I met her when we were both in our early 50s and she was in amazing shape for any age, and as I learned, was a fitness coach, practiced yoga, was an expert videographer (she did produce her own vids of sessions) among other talents, and a great sense of theatricality.

She was the most, or one of the most, dominant and intimidating women I’ve ever met. But she wasn’t a dominatrix either. She didn’t work out of a dungeon, instead hotels or her home. She rarely, if ever, used equipment. SHE was the equipment, as you’ll soon see. She was highly mysterious. In all her photos and self-made videos her face was never shown, which is why she kept her blondish hair quite long to protect her privacy. Between that face and her figure being with her was like being with a gorgeous Hollywood star who was a world class athlete. I served her for five years, usually twice a year. She never went topless in session. She never came close to touching “jungle pet,” as she called me, in the genital area. Yet my sessions with her were some of the most erotic I ever had, and I slipped into probably the deepest subspace of my life.

Goddess Vegas’ turn-on, I think, was to physically and emotionally intimidate males. For instance, in our first session that was in a NYC hotel she sat down on a lounge chair in her room and ordered me to sit on her lap. I was around 225 or 230 lbs. then. She was maybe 150 or 160 lbs. and was wearing high heels. She told me to follow her instructions, cradled me in her arms, and stood up holding me. She walked several steps and threw me on the bed with such force I rolled onto my stomach. I was immediately smitten and in deep subspace.

The second session was in her apartment in Vegas and ask if I’ve ever been scissored. I did see pictures. Some bodybuilders in wrestling session would wrap their legs around the male subs’ torso or neck/head. To be clear, the Goddess did not do wrestling. Subs were kind of like tackling dummies for her. I chose the neck/head scissor because, horny me, my head and mouth would be in close proximity to her genital area. I got into position. She told me to tap if I felt heavy pain and she would stop. As she scissored I could feel the light hold with one or two muscles going. By the second or third scissor the pain was high and the amount of thigh muscles squeezing my jaws were astounding in the way she was able to pulsate the muscles.

A week or ten days later I was having breakfast one morning, oatmeal with raisins, and I began to chew on something hard. It wasn’t a hard raisin but an old filling, which popped out. Towards the end of the day I went to the dentist and he was mystified. The dentist asked, “This happened with you eating oatmeal?” I said yes. As he filled the tooth with all the lovely dental equipment in part of my mouth he then asked, “I’d swear, it’s almost like you were hit on the mouth.” I grunted “No.” But seconds later I realized… it was Goddess Vegas’ thighs and scissors that did the damage. I seemed to grin at the memory. Seeing me grin the dentist had the weirdest look on his face as if to say, “What the hell is he smiling for?”

When I left the dentist, I immediately called the Goddess and initially she was concerned about the tooth. It was almost like she was worried I was going to complain to her about what happened. When I told her of my grin and the dentist’s reaction, we both had a good laugh… and seemed to bond as Mistress and sub from then on.