I promised I'd provide a couple of stories and here's one for today. It involves Empress Dominique who I served 1999 until 2001 when she was based in the NY/NJ area. (From what I understand the Empress is now in Florida, according to Fetlife.) We sessioned in a factory loft space she rented with one other Mistress on the Jersey City waterfront, a nice private well-equipped dungeon.

She liked my "jungleboy" roleplay of being captured by the Empress, Queen of the Jungle. After doing variations of it two or three times I asked the Empress if I could wear my homemade jungle print thong along with something else. She asked what it was. I saw some body makeup at a costume store that said "tiger stripes" or something like that. The Empress approved.

At the next session she let me come over a half hour early to prepare. I put most of it on my face, arms, chest and thighs. I looked like I was the offspring of Tarzan and a tiger. The Empress came in and was initially impressed. Since the building was usually empty she'd always encourage me to act like an animal and howl, grunt, etc. and with the makeup on, I even more than usual, rolling around in front of her to try and worship her feet and acted like, well, a "junglebeast."

All was going well until the Empress she started to giggle, then laugh. I stopped and she said, "Look around." The rug was filled with "tiger stripe" makeup. The makeup on my arms, legs and chest were all smudged and plenty was on the floor. I was mortified and immediately wanted to clean it. She waved me off and ordered me to continue. Of course I did and the mood wasn't broken. It went to the next level. I've never been a spanking or bondage guy, but the whole "Tarzan Tiger" thing inspired the Empress to give me the hardest spanking and "torture" on a cross I ever experienced from her.

At the end of the session she laughed again and told me to vacuum and clean the floor before allowing me to wash up, dress and drive her home. When I dropped her off at home she said, "Next time, just face makeup," and laughed again. I never did bring makeup again, so it was a unique and memorable session, one with more than a few laughs.