#5 Varlacised again. Beatdowns are somewhat of an orphan in BDSM. They slip through the cracks between mixed fights and BDSM. In the first women athletes very competently destroy much heavier men but watching those matches is often not much fun. Many dommes offer only a few combinations of holds and scissors and are shy about doing it. Although better known for bb Miss Varla shines in this category. This type of session with her is pure delight. She has many good clips like Varlacised, this one, Varla’s bitch beatdown, Kicking the shit out of the bitch, The slave kicking workout at CKD and more at Rapture. Varlacise like google became a verb used in other descriptions. Her partner here is Slave Andy who appeared in some great bb clips of hers too. This is a very good clip and has a lot of great foot action. I wish there were more punches. Her genuine interest in boxing and MMA and her dynamism and enthusiasm when she uses her arms light the scene. Not long ago I thought that her best clip in this category will be in the future with me.

https://twitter.com/JTOM120/status/1168224353869271040