I'm starting this thread partially for My Own selfish reasons, but also to educate and give others a place to vent and/or express their opinions. Dommes and subs are welcome to participate and add new threads to this one. I know subs have loves and hates as well and they are welcome here too. I will get things started.

Love - When subs send one concise email regarding a potential session. I have an application process and I expect that to completed with everything I need to know prior to your first session. As we do additional sessions I will make notes to Myself and I welcome an email with the subs thoughts/requests prior to any subsequent sessions. This allows for growth, a greater connection and the further pushing of limits.

Hate - When a sub sends a flurry (3 or more) of emails prior to a session. If your session is more than a day away, most Mistresses will have had multiple sessions between the time they read your email and the time of your session. When subs make changes, add fetishes/likes/dislikes, make clothing requests, ask questions, etc. it will often get lost in the chatter of everyday life and sessioning. It is unreasonable to expect a Domme to go through multiple emails when she starts the planning of your session.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn