Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

I also loved retiring the SASS-ination board (at least temporarily) and replacing it with a baby bottle and pacifier, in the event you whined. I think you managed to only have to suck your binkie a couple of times and once was when you pouted about everyone scarfing down their individual creme brulees and not sharing with you.

The baby bottle and binkie is SO humiliating and SO funny!

Originally Posted By slave boy jaime

#7 - Torrid lesbian love-making as a tease and denial by Mistress Gianna and Miss Ria and then stimulated to a body orgasm by Mistress Riley using an electric zapper and then by Miss Ria using a vibrator on my caged cock.

That SURELY must be against the Geneva Convention rules of torture!! It sounds absolutely evil lol cry

Originally Posted By slave boy jaime

#2 – While kidnapped and held captive, i was lectured by Mistress Harley on whether i am worthy to be allowed into the FemDom Mansion or spend the night naked and locked in a van outside the Mansion.

Hahaha Mistress Harley gets a 10 for that. I don't mean to laugh at your plight slaveboy jaime, but I know you enjoyed all of the wicked games they played with you. What a wonderful experience! Thanks for sharing.