It was quite a weekend. Each one is different but this one had an entirely different tone due to the fact that it was 100% Mistress/Goddess driven and not a regurgitation of a sub's fantasy. Quite frankly though, that works best with someone like you who is familiar to all of Us, has very few real limits left and is a pretty good sport - being an uber slut doesn't hurt either.

I do think I am going to have to start making My own top X list. yours is good, but I also loved retiring the SASS-ination board (at least temporarily) and replacing it with a baby bottle and pacifier, in the event you whined. I think you managed to only have to suck your binkie a couple of times and once was when you pouted about everyone scarfing down their individual creme brulees and not sharing with you. you did get to suck some of Mine off your pacifier. Introducing My friend Ms. Riley to golden showers is on My list too. Being able to offer My slaveboy up as her toilet for her first golden was priceless. Thanks for being a good sub and a good sport.

For anyone interested in seeing photos and a running dialogue, visit FemDom Mansion's Twitter page. A write of under Past Events is also coming soon to the FemDom Mansion website.

Edited by Mistress Ayn (03/17/20 06:44 PM)

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn