As Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy, i completed my SIXTH weekend of slave training at the FemDom Mansion in Atlanta under the skilled tutelage of Mistress Ayn and the Dommes of the Mansion.
This weekend was a bit different than prior weekends. “The Domme Fantasy Weekend” enabled each Mistress or Goddess’s to play out their own fantasy. i learned that welcoming Dommes to direct their own fantasies is better than anything i can imagine or request. i must trust the Domme as i surrender as a slave to the Mistress or Goddess. They are in control, not me – no limits, no pre-session expectations of what may occur, just submit and serve.
The Top 13 experiences are listed below. Plans are already in the works for another slave-training weekend at the FemDom Mansion.

Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy Top 13 Terrible and Terrific Experiences
during the FemDom Mansion weekend #6 – “the Domme Fantasy Weekend”

#13 – Instructed on how to give neck and body massages using my hands and hot and cold rocks by Miss Gigi with Mistress Ayn, Goddess B and Goddess Samantha as my practice “clients.”
#12 - My genital hairs were shaved with a straight razor by Mistress Bethany, while many Dommes looked on, humiliating me and cheering.
#11 - A mysterious Mistress teased-and-denied, whipped my inner thighs and smothered me while hooded, bound and captive in a van – turned out to be Mistress Gianna.
#10 - Disciplined by a flogger, whip and dragon tail by Goddess B until my back and ass were crimson red and marked to Her satisfaction.
#9 - Mistress Ayn recycled Dom Perignon champagne at dinner by giving me a golden shower.
#8 - Ordered to strip naked in public near a busy street (partially hidden by a van) before ordered into the van by Mistress Riley.
#7 - Torrid lesbian love-making as a tease and denial by Mistress Gianna and Miss Ria and then stimulated to a body orgasm by Mistress Riley using an electric zapper and then by Miss Ria using a vibrator on my caged cock.
#6 - Commanded to wear pussy panties to serve dinner on Friday and at the cocktail party on Saturday.
#5 – A five Domme golden shower after midnight on the frigid Mansion patio, Mistress Riley provided the clean-up shower with the garden hose.
#4 - Dressed in latex and a military cap, Goddess Samantha inserted the Drill-n-ator into my ass while other Mistress watched and laughed.
#3 - Breath play by Mistress Ayn while i wearing a gas mask as She injected nitrous oxide.
#2 – While kidnapped and held captive, i was lectured by Mistress Harley on whether i am worthy to be allowed into the FemDom Mansion or spend the night naked and locked in a van outside the Mansion.
#1 - A late evening neck and back massage for Mistress Ayn, winding down after an eventful day at the FemDom Mansion.