To be honest... I personally wouldn't be able to tell if I was missing time or if the Mistresses I sessioned with granted me more time. I believe that the Ladies of Atlanta Dungeon granted me more time.

I refuse to wear a watch during the session, I also don't put it on after the session. All sessions in Atlanta Dungeon the Mistress(es) sent me into subspace and I wouldn't have cared if the world ended.

I think it depends on what you are looking for in a session. Do you aim for certain actions to happen, a certain szenario?

Or are you the type that steps through the door and abandons all control to the Mistress?

Another factor is the Mistress itself and the connection to Her. I pick the Mistress on ground if I like Her style in pictures. I do my research and if possible interact a bit on social media. To me it is important it "clicks".

Mistresses spend a lot of time with one on the phone, prepping the dungeon, answering emails, getting dressed for the fantasy, if the session ends a tad early, they deserve it in my eyes.