Hello 87pegged. Personally I don't like a lot of chit chat before a session. That's one of the reasons I demand an application and some email communication prior if needed. When you walk in, you are in a world of my making and I want to have that start immediately.

In possible defense of the Domme(s) you have had these experiences with I will say that sometimes the natural crescendo of a sessions comes early - but just as often it comes late. I am not necessarily talking about physical climax, I mean the flow of energy and the natural wind down. For myself, if it happens early, I extend after care. If it happens late, that's just the way it goes and I hope the client isn't on an overly tight schedule.

There is also your shower and re-dressing time to consider. Most guys are considerate about this and don't take more than 5 minutes to rinse off and dress. Others linger in the shower and primp in the mirror for 20 minutes and that's just rude. Maybe the Domme was allowing for this.

As far as clock watching is concerned, I don't want my play partners to be aware of time at all. For this reason I don't like clocks in Dungeons or alarms. Too many people today depend on their phones and it's obnoxious to see a Dommes checking her phone for the time. I wear a wrist watch and will discreetly refer to it as needed to see if I am on track - especially in longer sessions. There are plenty of opportunities to do this in session if the Domme is in anyway thinking about what she is doing. Your time should just "magically" end close to when it is supposed to.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn