I had the pleasure of seeing Mistress Mara Mayhem for the first time in December of 2019. Prior to the session Mistress Mara was professional and prompt in all aspects of the planning phase, which made preparation for our session delightfully simple and painless. As it was our first time seeing each other, Mistress Mara took time at the beginning of our time to discuss our interests and my limits. She was an excellent listener and I was able to relax and feel safe in her hands.

During our session Mistress Mara was kind enough to indulge my request and passion for high leather boots. Mistress Mara also demonstrated a delightfully wicked side during a heavy mummification bondage and torture scene. At all times I felt that my limits were respected and carefully adhered to, while at the same time having a great session, where our mutual interests were explored and a lot fun was had!

I highly recommend Mistress Mara Mayhem and hope to have the opportunity to see her again someday in the future!
Happy Haptics