I should probably clarify a couple points

-this isn’t what I would call a big house. It’s 3 or 4 Doms. With the top Dom being very well known/established. That blurs the line for me on calling it a house vs independent. It’s essentially her dungeon.

-I did a fair amount of research on the Dom I’m sessioning with, does this guarantee a good session, no but neither do emails or calls

-As far as screening, the process did require giving more personal information than I’m normally comfortable with. I suspect that offers some protection on their end

-My interests are pretty straightforward, if I was looking for a more elaborate session, I probably wouldn’t have done it this way. I’m also fairly experienced, 15 years of sessioning and feel like I’m pretty good at picking Doms who’s interests/style match my interest/style

-They also have a number you can call to book and you can also email. So, you don’t have to do it online,I just personally preferred it.

Anyway,hope I’m not coming across as defensive. I just found it interesting and for me, in this particular case helpful. Glad my first post here generated some discussion! Here’s the link to their site if anyone is interested.
https://wickededen.com/