Originally Posted By Chi61
Scheduled a session at a dungeon (Wicked Eden in Columbus) and the whole scheduling process was via their site. You select the Dom, could see available time slots, etc. No emails, texting, phone, etc. I’m a big fan of online for pretty much anything, shopping, food delivery, restaurant reservations, haircuts, etc. But this was the first time I’ve ever seen it as an option for a BDSM session. Personally, I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread as I usually loathe the whole scheduling process.

I can definitely see how that would be appealing for people and am glad it worked for you. I couldn't do that, however. I can't imagine that it would work for most independent Dommes (and, admittedly, making it so easy for people to see a Domme is why some of us are wary of getting refs from houses -- they don't always have very good safety protocol).

First thing is I don't want people to think that seeing me is just a matter of finding a spot in my schedule and paying a deposit. That's an easy way in for a psychopath or LE.

While I do session with most of the *serious* people who ask for a scene, there are a number who are clearly not serious or flaky and will end up wasting your time. So, I don't want to block out spots on my schedule for people if I don't even know if I want to session with them yet.

Also, it just too impersonal for me. I need to talk to everyone first and we have to decide to want to play together before I'd ever ask them for a deposit.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/06/20 01:37 PM)