There are several different ways to be "pushed beyond your limits."

1) you try to safeword and the domme states a reason to disregard the safeword; or domme ignores your safeword for another 5 or 10 minutes;
2) you try to safeword and the domme then negotiates with you in a way that she continues, perhaps with some modification or benefit to you, or gives you a short break and then resumes;
3) you stated limits about types of sessions when you first began the series of visits and the domme starts doing or scheduling visits "beyond the limits" without really asking much and you do not protest;
4) then there are some dommes who allow for safewords in some cases, but not for the scenes/sessions/types that were agreed upon before the session--if she is doing what was discussed, agreed on and/or requested, such as a tough corporal punishment . . .

Of course, 3 could be combined in some ways with 2 . . . When you are trying to safeword out of some situation, the domme then suggests a forbidden activity . . .

Have the sadistic dommes you have seen done all three types of limit pushing? Which is more likely; and which mostly or almost never happens?

Also, did you choose these dommes because of indications on the websites or ads that they would push limits or be quite sadistic or did you choose them for other reasons and their sadism came out over several sessions?

I like the idea of a domme who will push my limits in some ways
and sometimes ignore a safeword or negotiate with me and then continue . . .!

Thanks!

Edited by ztrade (02/06/16 01:02 PM)