Over a maxfisch, there was started several years ago a thread on the topic of whether or not forced bi was actually forced or not and what that might mean. Among the posts, ST posted about several things he had seen in some forced bi parts of some parties . . .

and I wondered if the problem, if there was a problem, was in the guy not stating limits upfront . . . or . . . if some dommes were simply not going to pay attention to a safeword or limit, due to some factor.

Anyway, here is some of the thread post I have just posted at Maxfisch . . . at least here the topic does not generate hatred and flame-throwing . . .

ST, you mention several cases you observed personally or perhaps knew of.

Speaking of the cases you knew that were part of a proDomme type situation, was there a possible goof by the guys in terms of stating or not stating limits at the beginning of a party or session? Was it that they simply did not expect the domme or dommes to push them to the point that they were screaming and bloody?

There are a variety of play parties in Southern California at variety of dungeons and similar places. Most of the parties have guidelines or rules to the effect that . . .

if and when you arrive, you state your limits and/or expectations in some way and they say they will honor your limits. (Of course, the truth is that I have gone to a party and did not state certain things as a limit, cause I kind of assumed the dommes were going to be nice or "reasonable" . . . or would have enough fun just by caning me some . ..)

I assume that that is how they did things at most pro-Domme events and most parties in the last 40 years.
Were the parties you visited or have seen different in their "guidelines" and "rules" re limits, or did a guy walk into a party and state no limits on his little sticker or bracelet or whatever and then regret it because he was whipped or caned bloody?

Supposedly a lot of guys and many beginners overestimate their ability to take some degree of pain. The truth is that, in one party where I did not state some limits, a domme could probably have restrained me and then said, "I am going to cane you and whip you till you want to suck cock," and I might have said fine or not protested much, until after 15 or 30 minutes or maybe longer if I was bearing up . . .

In thinking more about some of the rules of some parties in Southern California, they ask you to state your limits, but you can easily forget or omit or not be asked to create a safeword . . .

So, what is your limit on being whipped when you have not established a safeword and maybe there are no safewords other than the limits on your "bracelet," or whatever it is.