I visit the websites or ads of dommes. At times I see a certain pose:
domme in some sort of lingerie, mostly nude butt, with her back to the camera and leaning forward, into or over something in front of her. I see this in 5% or maybe a little higher of the domme websites or ads I view . . . and today, while browsing, I just saw "the pose" again in an ad of a domme in England.

One of the first times I saw this pose in a photo of or for a domme I believed it was an implied offer of sex (This was more than a year ago in some backpages ads, with an accompanying website.) . . .I thought of it in the sense of sex as a part of or reward for the domme visit . . . or an indication of full sensual body massage or body worship.

Although dommes often do not do sex or full sex, is there a correlation between this pose/image and sexual willingness? Or, is it that this pose is just a tease for many of the dommes who use it on their site or ads?

I almost would not have to ask, but today I am viewing the post/photo/image of a website/page of a domme with information about her forced bi visits . . . and in that case, the pose may mean sex with another but not with the domme.