I have been busy for the last few weeks. I returned here tonight and started working my way through updates to the old threads and the new ones. To my surprise I found the next to last one, Clients with Hidden Cameras that questions have been raised by a post of mine, while I am prevented to answer them.

Specifically I intentionally mentioned that I use unconcealed cameras in my sessions. So the question was did the mistress know?

What do you think? Recording a session is something which has to be negotiated and paid for. I do not always succeed but more than 80% of my sessions are recorded. Sometimes not the first session with a mistress but usually in later sessions they agree.

In the last 20 years I had only two mistresses who did not allow for a session to be recorded and in both cases it was a first session.

Having answered this question which as a courtesy I would have anyway I have to say that I resent the attempt made by a moderator or administrator to make me do it in private instead of in public, the way any debate is supposed to be.

This has very much to do with my original reservations about having moderation, and allowing someone who might not like you to misuse or abuse its power.