Originally Posted By Julia Steele
Rikka is one of my best friends. She retired from sessioning several years ago. We had THE BEST time sessioning together, and I still get to coax her into a double once in a while. She is simply one of the most wonderful persons I have ever known.

Yea, I assumed she had retired when her website and links disappeared and in all honesty that was the only reason I even considered seeing anyone else in Atlanta when I finally was able to get back a few years ago. I only met Rikka once or twice many, many years ago and I never had any kind of relationship outside of sessions so can't say I knew her at all, but I could tell what an amazing woman she is just from our limited interactions. I am really happy to know she is doing well.

I would ask you to pass on my regards, but I highly doubt she remembers who I am at all but I can tell you that she touched me very deeply in our limited interactions when I was all new and had no clue what I was doing. So, maybe at least that is something to pass along if you wish.