I'm Mistress Ultra Violet. I am an artist, Dominatrix and model. I am truly the new breed of Professional Dominatrix: Strong, Aggressive and Fearless.

I am an impressive, 5' 8", 105 lbs., have thick lustrous red hair with violet highlights, eyes that are ocean green and mysterious... flawless porcelain white complexion and beautiful tattoos. My measurements are a breathtaking 34D-20-34 and every inch is toned to perfection!

While it is important to Me that any visitor to My Dungeon know their place, I delight in the individuality of My devotee. A man's expression of pain is a thing I see as unique and personal. While he is subject to My whim, his struggles and groans come from the man beneath the mask. It is this honesty that fuels My passion for Dominance.

* Ass Worship - Learn your proper place beneath My lovely Derriere!
* Behavior Modification - Personal training with teeth...drop that weight, stop that disgusting smoking! Change all those revolting personal habits and beliefs!
* Body Worship - I love to be Worshiped...My Hands, Legs, Hair, Underarms...
* Bondage - I will totally immobilize you...
* Boot/Shoe Worship - Your lips & tongue, My incredible collection of fetish foot wear..
* Cage Time/Isolation - You are My prisoner, and you will do time in segregation...The Dreaded Hole! I will be your only contact with the outside world, will I allow you to speak, will you break and beg Me to free you, will I ignore your cries for mercy? We shall see... Multiple Hour Sessions Only!
* Caning - I am a expert in the use of the cane...I have been mentored and trained Properly...No wrapping or asymmetrical lines here!
* Castration Fantasy - I will orchestrate a complete mock Castration...so incredibly real you will be singing soprano!
* CBT - I have studied and refined this ancient torture into an erotic art form...from subtle to barbaric!

http://mistressultraviolet.com PHONE: 404-825-5106

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@aol.com

www.mistressultraviolet.com
www.atlantadungeon.com

Owner & Operator of Atlanta Dungeon

(404)-825-5106
Mistressultraviolet@yahoo.com
mistressultraviolet@proton.me

www.mistressultraviolet.com