Originally Posted By Soapy
I also wonder if women who get a thrill out of power exchange, get less of a thrill with men who are 100% okay with being submissive towards them. That it would be more interesting to "conquer" a man and "take" his power rather than having it willingly given.

For me the answer would be "no" but I can see how some may feel that way. There is a certain satisfaction when you "win" in a session but in general I don't like the fight. As an example I remember a session with a self identifying top that just wouldn't shut up. He was like a heckler that kept breaking my rhythm and head space. Gagging him just seemed like a weak thing to do so I made him hold a piece of equipment in his mouth with a very specific and unpleasant punishment if he dropped it. I felt the moment that I "won" and it completely turned the session around but overall I resented having to fight for it. We both know why he is there. Fighting seems counterproductive but some guys want to make you take it as opposed to simply submitting.

Then there was the guy that I made suck my cock because of how he treated dancers, but that's another story . . . It will be in my memories if I ever write one.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn