Mistress Ayn,

I almost always include information like this in early communication but that is because I feel its necessary for a Domme to understand that I am naturally a switch and its relatively easy for me to fall out of my subbiness if they push me to choose activities or verbalize during play.

I know I am unique in that I feel that directing any part of a session with answers to questions has this effect on me and, for me, therefore falls into the category of topping from the bottom (we have had this discussion many times on this board over the years). In addition, I also do not generally react well to personal denigration (mostly I just roll my eyes internally but it does kick in some Dom reaction). Therefore, that is part of the information I try to express to someone new as part of saying I am not submissive in all aspects of my life.

I have never felt ashamed and always submit willingly and immediately but I feel this pre-session communication is important so that the Domme can try to establish a good connection with me during that session.