Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

Question to subs: Do you remember being ashamed and confused by your submissive fantasies? At the time, did you think you were unique and that most guys that sought professional domination were "weak"? What would you have wanted to hear as a response to that from a prospective Domme?

i don't see how anyone could think that femdom makes them unique. the fact that there is a commercial facility, like the atlanta dungeon, used by a fairly large number of dommes is proof enough to me that the desire to be dominated by a woman isn't unique. the market for it says otherwise. now the surreptitious and clandestine nature of femdom says that it may not be socially acceptable and dare i say even shameful but isn't that the nature of all transactions involving anything sexual in america? may we thank our puritan forebears.

as a matter of fact, i sought it because i am shameful and undeserving. or rather that is what i feel. i think that i have submissive fantasies because i am ashamed of myself. i don't see how anyone would want me other than as a slave. i suppose that is what makes arbitrary and casual rejection by dommes so painful to me. the fact that i seek professional domination because of that is not a sign of my weakness but rather of my power and courage. i was afraid of what people might say. i am so scared of rejection that i'm afraid to talk to a woman. so to me, seeing a professional domme is something that takes courage for me to admit that i have sexual needs and desire female attention. i was weak when i did nothing but jerk off at night while dreaming of being dominated by powerful women. weakness was not doing anything about it.

i don't know what this particular guy is looking for in response there, but if i say something like that, i would want to be humbled. i would never describe myself as an alpha. it is so alien to my nature that i could only say that as part of a role play. maybe he is seeking some sort of corporate fantasy where he is humbled by the alpha female in the office. You do make reference to a corporate career on your page. maybe he wants to be dabney coleman in 9 to 5. although i could never see You as the secretary. hated the secretary/boss videos because of that...