Originally Posted By BentOver
Ashamed? No. Somewhat terrified I was in over my head? Yes. After all, I was meeting a woman who advertised her expertise in Screw magazine. She had to know all sorts of things I hadn't dreamed of.

Screw magazine... Wow, that takes me back to college in NYC during the '70s. That's how I met my first Mistress, the legendary Belle De Jour who opened her first dungeon, really a cross dressing place and a storefront, on W. 13th Street. She was 50 and I was 20. Looking back on it I must have acted like a eager puppy. She was seductive, exotic, controlling... and her voice dripped with sexuality in person and on the phone. We did roleplay, no dress up. I became an exhibitionist - for her. Years later one Mistress laughed at me meeting Belle as a kid and said, "Well, she did like her boys!" From then on and a few years after that I was a respectful "boy" for her and visited either her or her dungeons until the mid 1990s. All for $35 for a 45 minute session in the '70s. Must have been a college rate. LOL! Priceless.