I always find it to be a turn off when prospective subs go on about how they aren't really submissive. Long explanations about how in control they are at work or how they are such in charge guys, just makes me want to hit the delete button. But . . . I try to be understanding and explain they are not unique (which I am sure many of them don't really appreciate) and that's one of the main reasons professional domination exists. It's just irritating that 1. They think I/We have never encountered anyone like them before and 2. They act ashamed of having submissive fantasies and desires.

Sometimes I feel like they are throwing down the gauntlet - "You are going to have a tough time making me submit because I am so naturally Alpha. And other times I feel they are simply confused and maybe even a little resentful about their urges and unruly thoughts. Initial sessions with this type of client can sometimes be very difficult which is why I always address their comments via email. These sessions can also be among the most satisfying but I think the initial communication before we even meet is crucial.

Question to other Dommes: How do you deal with these prospective clients? If any of you have "the magic bullet reply" that doesn't offend, but doesn't let them go into the session thinking they are so much more alpha than your other clients, I would love to hear it.

Question to subs: Do you remember being ashamed and confused by your submissive fantasies? At the time, did you think you were unique and that most guys that sought professional domination were "weak"? What would you have wanted to hear as a response to that from a prospective Domme?

To clarify, I don't mind (and even expect) the one line explanation that says. "Hey, I am usually a take charge guy in my day to day life but I have fantasies of xyz." It's when the bulk of the email is them explaining how they are so unique and that they are warning me up front that they are going to be very different from my usual client.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn