Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
You know, the crazy thing is, I wouldn't care if the guy just told me. I've allowed clients to set up cameras and film their session many times. However, doing it covertly like this is wrong on so many levels in an environment that is so much about trust.

Several years ago a young guy did a session with me and he wore these thick owlish glasses throughout the session. I was laughing with UV about how ridiculous they were after the session and she said he was probably filming it. I really didn't know there was such a thing but I have been on the lookout for it ever since.

Google glasses have been around for a while but I'm not sure if they record anything. Videoing a session, secretly, is absolutely a violation of trust and probably illegal. When I was a lot younger, and a lot more paranoid about sessions, I worried that if I saw a new Mistress at a dungeon there might be secret taping going on. (Of course it was paranoia.)

Once I was asked to do a video with a Domina who was a bodybuilder about a decade ago. I wore a mask and it was consensual. She did the entire video herself, I helped a bit with the camera work. Plenty of cutting. She was getting programming for her site, to sell them online. Alas mine was never released. She met someone and retired around a year later.

P.S. - Komodo should answer his post.