Yes . . . in the blog posting of this particular domme . . . her f b was of several different "types" and the ending was not described explicitly, but by implication, as I understood it to be, oral without protection . . . but maybe I have a mind that takes things a certain way without sufficient evidence.

The domme did not specify things, but what he said was . . . they came together or they came at the same time . . .

at the beginning of her description of the f b part, she says that the sub used his mouth to get the other hard . . . and since people tend to not apply cndm to a soft cock, the implication to me was that there was no . . .

anyway, I am guessing that this domme, for some of her fb, does some of it without protection and I think it seems from videos that there are probably dozens who often do something like that. I suppose I could review some of the mistress t videos . . .

oh, just reviewed some clips . . . if her clips are an indication . . . at least for mistress and bi sessions, some of them are by implication or certainly without protection . . .

Edited by ztrade (02/03/16 12:00 AM)