Originally Posted By AspX
My answer is not relevant to facesitting because I have never come close to losing consciousness in that way, but I have been knocked out from a chokehold by a Domme. I allowed it to happen (it wasn't part of a session or even concensual, but I could have easily flipped her to get out of it) and I never panicked (although it was also much quicker than facesitting suffocation would be).

And I think the fact that you didn’t fight it and accepted it and allowed it to happen possibly played a part in that. I mean, I’ve never been taken to the point of blacking out so whether or not I would actually experience a sense of panic is unknown to me... I was mainly just speaking from the point of the body’s natural survival instinct .... but if it’s something that i embrace, something that I want to experience .... would that negate any feelings of panic?? I dunno’ .....

~AynsToy