Most of my clients were an absolute blast. Now and, then, there would be the ones that were just there to take. I guess that is okay if they were paying for a session but, they were not there to anyone's actual friend. They would look to take advantage of a lady's private time by pretending they wanted to be a friend or, a personal slave. This usually came from clients with such strong fetishes that they were owned by them. It was like an itch that could never be scratched. They wanted someone on the endless treadmill with them. One of these clients, I was fond of. We had a blast in session. But, he couldn't free himself of that energy depleting demon. If I invited him to a party, there was always a complaint afterwards. If he came out to shoot with ClubDom and, had to wait for his scene, he was pacing and, wringing his hands. Any social event, he'd be sulking in a corner because he wasn't getting enough attention. Again, I really cared for this man but, it was exhausting to be his friend. The trick with fetishes is to stay on top of them instead of letting them get on top of you. They should be fun and, enjoyable. Not a monkey on someone's back. It is like trying to be friends with an addict. The addiction will always come first. That is the best I can describe it.

As far as energy in sessions go, that is a great question. It is a renewable source. Even in the best sessions, a lot of energy is given away. It can be draining. They talk about recovery time for a sub. But, doms need it too. Just like a good work out at the gym. You've got to take time to let your mind and, body replenish.