Although i'm seeing my mistress for some years in a row, setting up a date is still a PITA... But i think this is just a game, showing me how desperate i am seeing her as she kind of ignores my request for some time and i have to ask again at least twice... crazy

I have the impression new customers tend to be ignored, if the requested session is too far away in the future. When a connection is established, things go smooth. For example i saw a mistress once - and one year later i had suddenly the opportunity to visit her again as i saw her in the agenda. I mailed her in the morning by using an email reply of her from an one year old thanky-you mail to her. So she knew i was real - and she drove > 200 miles to the dungeon in order to torture me in the evening, as i learned in following messages this day.

If i don't get a reply, i write a follow up after 2-3 days. As i respect her weekends or hollidays, i avoid writing messages on saturdays, sundays or times i know she has some days off. E.g. i ask on thursday, follow up on tuseday ... and give a (last) try on friday. Than, i'll check other options whistle