Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
What seemed to help was having a couple of people to talk to who could relate. It was reassuring to know others experience it and I wasn't alone. I tried reading, but had difficulty focusing. Instead I watched some stand-up comedy - laughter always helps. I also jotted down my initial thoughts from the session which helped reconnect me to the experience.

These are great, thank you! Might pass some of these on in the future, especially as both you and DemonVoxx mentioned writing about the session as helpful. I love getting feedback, so sending a follow-up email might be a lovely way to give your Mistress a nice spike of dopamine should she be dropping, too. Two birds!

Originally Posted By Kneel4Her
That's interesting that Dommes can have a drop of sorts.

Oh gosh, big time! Above, y'all relate the excitement of scenes to a performance. What is a session if not a personal performance, if only for your partner? (Which does NOT mean it is inauthentic, mind you.) Part of why I adore Domming is the similarities it holds to acting: listening, reading your partner(s), objectives, tactics, holding attention. All the good stuff wink

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme