Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I know that sub drop is a real thing. The more intense/enjoyable the session is - the greater the chance there will be a commensurate down side.

Oh, yes. Good reminder to mention this to newbies that I see. I'm sure some regulars might do well with a mention, too.

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn

There is also something akin to that for Dommes. I call it Domme drop. For me it comes after either a super intense long session or after a tour. It's not a depressive feeling per se but I can feel a little blue. During those times I like to be left alone (no social engagements, dinners out, etc.) and I like to sleep. Once I have had a good sleep, exercise will usually spring me back and I feel good as new.

How about the rest of you? Thoughts?

Definitely! I think sleep is maybe the best cure for this, and the endorphins you mention are good too. I also like to snack on something protein-ascious to level my mood.

Sometimes I'll notice myself dropping more consistently and I need a good cry to kinda reset my barometer, as it were. Our biggest job as Dommes is often really to hold space for people to be vulnerable. We inadvertently take on a lot as energy-workers, so personally as an empath I need to expunge that now and then.

Website »» AdahVonn.com
Twitter »» @TopDomme
OnlyFans »» @TopDomme