I wholeheartedly agree that the more intense/enjoyable the session ... and the more build-up and anticipation there is for it ... the greater the chance for sub drop.

For me, when it's at its worst, I find it hard to focus... hard to be productive. I have no desire, no motivation, to do much of anything except exist. I agree that sleeping does help and I fully believe that if I could motivate myself to exercise, it would help as well since exercise tends to release endorphins which of course can trigger a positive feeling in your body. This last time, though, the problem was the motivation to do it ... it just wasn't there.

As you stated, I feel blue... maybe a little depressed even. It's almost like post-vacation blues, but much more severe. Whenever I plan a nice vacation and look forward to it for months on end, when it's over and I'm back home and back into the day-to-day routine, I tend to feel a little blue and down in the dumps.

It helps having others to chat with that understand and can relate ... and, for me personally, writing that follow-up email to you a couple of days post-session and then getting your response helped tremendously.

I've got to continue to work on ways to deal with it when it happens... continue to try to find what works best for me.... because, inevitably, it will happen again. Do I like it? ... No ... but is it worth it? ... Oh hell yes!!

~AynsToy