Wonderful, well written review DemonVoxx. Thanks for sharing!

Originally Posted By DemonVoxx

I couldn’t help but wonder how many others there were envious of me when she hugged me and sat down at the table.

Probably most of the restaurant wink

Regardless of what the other devices were that she used, they were quite effective in administering the amount of pain and torment that she intended them to. But as before when I was on the cross, there were moments of comforting and caressing sandwiched between the moments of torture. As I mentioned to Mistress Ayn, it is those moments that make her the epitome of a sadistically caring Domme … sweetly sadistic and punishing in one moment and equally tender and soft the next.

Yes! You wouldn't think those two words go together - sadistic and caring, but they do with Mistress Ayn.

Mistress Ayn has a way about her .... a quality, if you will .... of making her subs and slaves strive to take whatever she dishes out in an effort to please her, because in the end, that’s the ultimate goal .... to please her and ensure that she has had an enjoyable time.

This is such a true statement!

if you've ever been on the fence or thought about an overnight session with her, do yourself a favor and make it happen.

I have been thinking about an overnight session, and after reading your review and thoughts I really need to make this happen! smirk Glad you had such an awesome experience.