The assignment

i was told to start by inserting a Hush plug into my ass... then i am to consume a gallon of fluids which i am doing by drinking 8-10 oz every 10 minutes... as my bladder fills, i will have to run patterns on the plug until i finish the entire gallon.

i am not to go to the bathroom for the entire time i am drinking plus at least one hour... Once i can no longer take it, i must go to the bathroom and stroke myself until i am hard.. then i am allowed to pee for one or two seconds then stop...

From there, i must go to the bed and edge for the next 20 minutes before returning to the bathroom where i will be allowed to pee while stroking myself the entire time but again, i am not allowed to orgasm during this...

Finally, i have to write @MistressAyn a note detailing all that i felt and how it all effected me during the entire process... so that She can possibly use all of this information against me when i visit Her next week.

my live Tweeting of it...

i have started my service to @MistressAyn and so far am 40 minutes into it... i inserted the plug for the first time in almost a year and it wasn't easy... i have also consumed a 32 oz bottle of coconut water & have started on the 100oz bottle of water i have in addition to that

Unfortunately, the feeling of service & the insertion of the plug already had me hard before i even began... After the first 30 minutes and about 30 oz, i started a 7 minute pattern with the Hush plug that intermittently buzzed as i typed away on Twitter

At that point i was good.. but this last drinking & another pattern has started to make me feel like i need to pee, yet i have about another 80 oz of water to go & probably two hours before i am even allowed a couple of seconds of bladder release

Current Progress... keeping in mind that i have also drank a 32 oz container of coconut water prior to this...

Let me just say that i did as much as i could but i didn't get much further than this point in @MistressAyn's torture regime... Sometime in the next 20 minutes, i could no longer hold back & felt little uncontrolled squirts (which i know is where She was trying to get me)

i went into the bathroom and took down my underwear just in case, but as soon as i touched my cock i started to pee... i knew she wanted me to cut off the flow after only two seconds but it literally wasn't happening...

i kept trying to stop and for about the next 10 seconds i literally couldn't clamp down on myself enough to hold it in... finally, i got it to stop and then i had to make a choice, continue on/restart with the drinking or go to the bed and stroke as ordered

i decided that i hadn't really fully followed @MistressAyn's intention at that point (& She had told me that this was also about Her experimenting on me to understand what i could take), so i decided to restart... i drank some more water and started another pattern with the Hush

This lasted about 3 minutes when i realized, i was just setting myself up for another failure so i stopped the pattern & the drinking to try to suffer for the hour @MistressAyn wanted... well, guess what, i lasted about 15 minutes before another uncontrolled squirt

This time, i figured i should quit on the hour idea & just complete the process as @MistressAyn had laid out... i went to the bathroom & stroked myself hard... then i forced myself to pee for two seconds & stopped before moving to the bed to edge for the next 20 minutes

i set the timer on my phone for 20 minutes, turned on a very long pattern with the Hush & started stroking myself again... Surprisingly, this eliminated my need to pee completely but i was as hard as i have ever been & was quickly at the edge... which was even more torturous

i managed to stay there until about the 7 minute mark & then had to pause... i started again 30 seconds later, but at the 10 minute mark i could barely handle any more & let go of my cock... which then leaked like an insane amount onto my stomach... which i faithfully consumed

i began again... stroking while thinking about @MistressAyn & the many things She has done to me while in Her clutches... i managed to stay in control until about the 16 minute mark before i again was way too close & stopped... which led to another round of leakage & consumption

Finally, i managed to get to the 20 minute mark and turned off the pattern on the Hush before heading into the bathroom to release my bladder... Shockingly, i didn't really need to go at this point but i still managed to pee a good deal (although probably not as much as before)

i then sat down & wrote @MistressAyn an email describing all that i went thru & what each step felt like (even more than i have posted here) as She had ordered me to do... having to stop every so often to pee again...

Thank You @MistressAyn for allowing me to serve & please You