Originally Posted By Domina M

Her rhetoric makes for good ad copy and twitter fodder, but we are all responsible to each other.

True. There is something exciting about the thought of being "forced", or as I've seen mentioned on here, consensual non-consent.

That being said, if something is on my hard limits list, it's there for a reason. I think once a relationship is built, pushing limits or exploring soft limits is fine. You want to make a sub uncomfortable, sure. But, and I'll use something banal so I dont offend anyone's fetishes, if worshipping boots/feet was on my hard limits list and I was made to do, I wouldn't go back to see that Domme. If it's on my hard limits list it is likely because it is a huge turn off for me.

It seems to me a session is better when both parties are enjoying it. The moans, groans, evil laughter, sadistic smiles, etc. heighten the whole experience. If I were a top, seeing a sub gag (out of revulsion) or looking completely disgusted would not be a turn on and not make me want to continue that activity.