Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
She believes subs have no rights once they enter her Dungeon. She decides when to test limits, and when to break them. Her argument is, "If I don't do anything but what a sub wants, I'm nothing but a service top."

I believe there must be agreed upon limits. A responsible Domme respects a sub's hard limits. She does not violet his right to safety security and privacy.

Some people -- Dommes and subs alike -- have a hard time understanding the line between when Dominance ends and service topping begins.

When a sub tells you what they like and you also like that and you do a scene with them in which you make decisions about what that looks like, that is Dominance, not service topping.

If the sub scripts you, as in tells you exactly how they want you to dress, talk, feel, treat them, execute things where/when/how/why, and you do that, you become a service top.

If the Domme want to conduct scenes in which the sub has no say, she's really wanting to run M/s scenes, which is perfectly fine. If the person assuming the slave role agrees to it, then we have two consenting parties. Hopefully, though, she is still acting in an ethical capacity in that dynamic and not using it as a mask for abuse.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (01/06/20 09:14 PM)