Originally Posted By AspX
Originally Posted By Poester
[quote=AspX]Sorry... This reply is off-topic, but this statement reminded me of something and I really wanted to post it in reply

[quote=Poester]

Hi Asp,

That's a very good parallel. "Knowing but not truly knowing"

As an aside I talked to her a bit about my session, and she said she absolutely "gets it", and said she even likes scat play with subs which is (surprisingly?) a step further than what I'm comfortable with.

po

po,

Actually I don't understand what is a "stap further" for you? Being a sub at all or incorporating the play as part of that kind of relationship? Is it that being a su is humanizing which actually counteracts the humiliation and dehumanizing of the play (and the iso-toilet)?

Not trying to push... Just genuinely curious.

Asp

Hi Asp,

What I was getting at was much simpler. I don't like playing with scat much after the initial "drop". Once it gets further removed from the "donor" it's just a pile of crap, to me.

But to answer your questions I'm not naturally submissive. I can take that role and role-play and can find it very rewarding and stimulating especially if I can lose myself in it, but because it is not "natural" it eventually wears me out. Which is why I don't do lifestyle.

The after-care/meet-and-greet after the session (I don't know everyone who is participating beforehand frequently), where I am "re-humanized" has turned out to be absolutely essential to me to recover.

It was actually very interesting to see the reactions of a brand new Domme at the end of one of my sessions. She really did not know what the make of it, or of me.

po

Edited by Poester (01/04/20 01:46 PM)