I am pretty much in agreement with the rest of the board on this subject. I never bargained for a session and I would never do it. You either accept the price or vote with your feet. My mistress charges a lot less than the market would bear and my guess is that this is because 90% of her clients are regulars who have been with her for years, and she absolutely hates marketing.

In reality the price of the session is not as important as we make it seem to appear, and I mean for both sides. It matters more for occasional clients than for regulars. BDSM is a luxury, and how much I spend on it is limited by my discretionary budget, and I do not think I am an exception.

What I will spend on it depends on this budget. If I am charged less, I will have sessions more often, or longer sessions or I will find other ways to spend it on my mistress. At the end of the month the amount will be the same, but the good will more.

I realize this can be different for guys seeing multiple mistresses or for mistresses having more demand that they can accommodate.