This is the time of year I like to reflect and look back on all the things I am grateful for, not only in the previous year, but in life in general. First and foremost I am healthy and that is huge. This was a year when many pro Dommes were lost and it provided a heavy dose of reality. Life is short. Even the strongest can fall. Live life to its fullest every day and every way that you can.

In many ways 2019 was an extraordinary year. FemDom Mansion continued to grow in public awareness and for the first year (now in year 4) we had events for submissives that were not in My direct sphere. It was exciting to have a sub fly from the UAE just to partake in a long held fantasy and it was even more exciting to be the one that enabled his fantasies to come to life. The Mansion also saw the collaring of slave boy jaime and dealt with the serious issue of gender identity with on new client. All of these events were joyous and we look forward to more in 2020.

This is also the time when I start to think of individual clients and the importance they have in My life. Yes, I do care for many of you – very much – and am grateful to have you in My life. You keep My house filled with flowers, you make Me laugh, you defend Me, you promote Me, you pave the way for Me when I come to your city, I want for virtually nothing and I know that I could call on many of you and you would be here in an instant if I needed you. That is golden and My life is fuller and happier because of you.

I am truly rich – and I don’t mean in tender – I mean in relationships and experiences. Thank you all for your participation and contribution to this fabulous thing called life. I wish everyone a healthy and prosperous (and kinky) 2020.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn