I'm a tall, attractive, intelligent, highly intuitive, confident, genuine Alpha Dominant with a natural kinky sexuality and a very well balanced sensuality and sadism.

I bring several aptitudes and skills to my practice. From:
- psychology, my primary educational and professional background
- coaching and counseling, something I have experience doing and continue to offer in addition to BDSM scenes
- sexual health, I provided sexual health care and counsel to residents of Philadelphia at risk for STI transmission
- being the kind of quality Domme that I believe comes with a requisite amount of life experience

I have my own private dungeon, Temenos, located in the city of Philadelphia. It's intimate and well-equipped.

I've been kinky for as long as I can remember (yes, I was a kinky kid!) and became seriously active in the scene over 12 years ago. I'm about to celebrate my 5 year anniversary as a professional.

Ethics drive my practice and have a reputation for the quality of my scenes, my honesty, reliability, and trustworthiness.

If you'd like to know more about any of these things, please visit my site: https://www.mistresstissa.com

Edited by Mistress Tissa (12/31/19 01:58 AM)