This is a question for everyone - Dominas and submissives. What do you think of Holiday sessions? Were they / are they special? Maybe it is because a lot of Dominas and subs are out of town this time of year?

I session rarely now, but when I did I got a real charge out of sessions around the Holidays. Yes, it was the spirit of the season. And from some companies I worked for I got a bit of a bonus so extra cash can always get one in a good mood... or get one a bit more kinky.

Around Thanksgiving, after entertaining visiting relatives and friends for three days by Sunday AM of that weekend for more than a couple of years I'd visit Mistress Melora who was in the East 60s at her studio apartment. It was intimate and we had to be a bit quiet since I'd visit around 9 or 10 am... and I did what I was told, and a bit more. LOL!

The same was true in this week, the days between Christmas and New Year's. I love my family and friends but the stress of the season sometimes got to me. Plus... I wanted to do something for my kinky side. Again, this was back in the late '90s, I'd see Melora or Mistress Dawn, a mature blonde "massusse" and Domina who also was in the Upper East Side. Dawn, like Melora, worked out of her apartment and those early morning sessions where we had to be relatively quiet were, again, intimate and pretty special. (Both advertised in the old classified section of New York magazine.)

And it didn't hurt that I'd bring along a bit more cash as a Holiday present.

Do you like sessions this time of year? What special sessions do you remember?