I had someone ask me recently about some nasty things they read about me online. That I'm a man with a penis giving people STDs and that I'm a drunk that stole someone's money.

Pretty captivating story, huh?

Back in March of 2017 I began getting harassed by someone. I figured out was another "pro" Domme here in Philadelphia. I know exactly who it is. Astoundingly, she still has a site and ads up and is offering sessions. (Though she seems to have a habit of no-showing for her own sessions, as some clients have reported to me, so she may offer them, but isn't necessarily following through.)

This Domme has harassed, stalked, and threatened me and several other Dommes here in Philly, and some outside of the area. She's done worse to some of the other women here.

I've already written about it on my site and blog, but because it looks like some people still are not aware, I just wanted to make mention here that it's all bogus, folx. (For one, ask anyone I've done facesitting with.) She literally just concocted whatever stale tabloid, fear-monging stuff she could and posted it online. Sadly, anyone can do this about anyone. Many without repercussion.

She has also posted the same "drunk Domme stole Venmo deposit" story -- word for word -- and just changed the name of the Domme. Pretty clever stuff.

We avoid discussing her publicly because she retaliates with more harassment, threats, and other viciousness. Ain't nobody got time for that. If you want to know who it is, you can figure out her identity by doing some research.

She's quieted down now, out of necessity because she's dealing with a lawsuit, but some of the things she's posted remains. Just ignore them. Like everyone has.

As one of my clients said, "You have to be so good to have someone spend so much time trying to make you look so bad."

Edited by Mistress Tissa (12/27/19 07:50 PM)