Originally Posted By Manservant2

You have touched on an important and challenging issue. How subs and Dommes communicate is key to a fruitful experience for both.

I recall my very first session and wanting to communicate well, but not having any idea of what I wanted, despite research because I had no experience and didn't know myself. I knew what I thought I wanted, but that's different.

As one in the submissive role, I wrestle when communicating with not topping from the bottom, or demanding more than appropriate and sharing needs.

Very challenging issue indeed. I admittedly am not the best at communicating. I recognize it as a fault, however, I dont understand how you expect a Domme to just know what you like and then be pissed and go so far as to write a negative review if you didnt experience exactly what you thought you should.

I was in the same boat recently having a first session and not really knowing what I liked and didnt like. But, I filled out the required form before my first session and was open about what I thought I would like. You can't go into a session with a script in your mind on how it will all play out. If you truly want to be submissive, in my opinion, you need to be open to experiencing whatever pleases the Domme within your interests.

I can also see the difficulty in communicating wants and not being seen as trying to top from the bottom. Mistress Ayn and Asp had great suggestions.

Sorry MsRoseWoods he left a negative review. There is always excellent advice on this board. People like him should probably spend some time here reading and learning before complaining he didnt get what he wanted.