I agree with many here who have said communication is the key to a successful session, especially the first one, whether it is via phone, email, text - whichever the Mistress feels more comfortable with.

I also post on a female bodybuilding site which has a forum or three on FBBs who do sessions. With my "Amazon/Tarzan" fantasy where "Tarzan" becomes a sub, I think my advice there could work here.

1. Think with the head on your shoulders and not the one between your legs. READ the Mistress' page of likes/dislikes etc. and don't project your fetishes onto her - even if she looks like your ideal Goddess. "No" usually means No.

2. If you do roleplay with fetishes like I do, provide an outline. Clearly state it is only and outline. Politely ask about wardrobe. DON'T dictate dialogue! That's really topping from the bottom. As one FBB who was also a world-class domina once said to me after two or three sessions and were planning another, "Anticipation pet, anticipation." After session or three a real Mistress will know best.

3. Gentlemen, it is obvious but shower, shave, groom yourself for the lovely professional who you will be visiting with. I know, it's obvious, but I've read and heard of plenty of complaints by Dominas about that over the years. They are dealing with your submissiveness and fetishes. The least you can do is dress neatly especially if it is a public scene.

Finally, here is one that developed naturally for me over the years. I begin to fantasize about the session the day before. By the time I am at Her door in my mind She has hired me to serve Her, to give Her entertainment. I mentioned that to a couple of Dominas and FBBs who I have served several times after sessions and more than one said, "That explained your behavior," and appreciated it.