In my 20's, when I was solely into wrestling and beatdowns, my best experiences were with Mistress Cassandra of LA (apparently retired). She - a 5' 2" petite but muscular black belt - beat the living hell out of me, and I think the final time was the worst. It reached a crescendo during which I forgot my safeword, and started crawling - naked - toward the door while she was still attacking me. I still don't know what I would have done had I reached that door...!? No worries - she dragged me back by the ankle, and hit me so hard that I started laughing.

In more recent years, I became curious about venturing beyond beatdowns, and started exploring the forums. I quickly developed a list of the top 10 dommes I wanted to meet, largely for very simplistic and superficial reasons, e.g., "Severa is the tallest domme I've ever seen. Gotta session with her!" Duh. But for some reason, I kept coming back to the idea of meeting Miss Troy Orleans. There was something less obvious, but extremely compelling, about her...that I just couldn't figure out. It was as if there were some secret that no other domme or sub knew, and she was going to whisper it into my ear. I had no idea what to expect, or how my inexperience would line up with her interests, but I had to take the chance and find out.

Curiosity killed Luke Cage. The first five minutes of our very first session made it clear that I was in the deep end of the pool. I haven't found my way out since.