I think this is a good topic for all to think about. Regarding an unsatisfying session, when should a sub write a negative review and when should they just move on?

I've had mostly wonderful experiences with ProDommes and I've limited myself to only writing reviews where I feel I can be positive. But there have been a few rare instances of "bad" sessions. All of them were due to poor communication. When those issues of communication have been my fault, I always just swallow my dissatisfaction and move on with a lesson learned.

But, there have been clear times when the communication issues have been on the Dommes side. I always describe the tenor of the session I'm looking for and list particular interests. When in email my interests are described as highly compatible, but then the session takes a completely different tone, I'm left a bit upset and can feel somewhat scammed. I've sometimes contacted the Domme after such a session and explained my dissatisfaction. I figure she might be able to use it as constructive criticism, but sometimes these devolve into a "blame game" where I'm told why I should have expected her to be a certain way.

However, contacting the Domme is one thing and posting a negative review is something completely different. These reviews affect the number of inquiries a Domme gets. So I've yet to post a negative review.

Besides, it's way more fun to post about positive experiences and boost the profiles of those exceptionally wonderful Dommes out there.